Thursday 4 February 2016

D'Artagnan Consulting

I'm pleased to announce that I am now a Principal Consultant at D'Artagnan Consulting LLP.

I joined D'Artagnan Consulting because it is at the leading edge of advice and development of road user charging systems in the United States and increasingly in Australia, with a focus on end to end development from policy development through to support in pilot development and implementation.

I have supported D'Artagnan on its work in Oregon and Western Australia, and am currently doing so in its work with CALTRANS on the California Road Charge pilot program. 

As I have previously, I will continue to be transparent about projects that I have been personally involved in (or which D'Artagnan is advising on).  The purpose of this blog will continue to be to inform and provide commentary on road pricing matters around the world.  I have a backlog of pieces I am pulling together about various locations, with an emphasis on those with the most innovative charging - involving distance based charging in most cases.

In coming days, weeks and months the look and feel of the blog will be evolving to make the links to D'Artagnan Consulting clearer and to make it easier for you to use.

I hope you keep reading and keep informed.

Scott Wilson

2 comments:

  1. Is Steve still the CEO of Dartagnan? I met him on a flight and we swapped a few emails. I'm in the Des moines, Iowa area. Tell him: Best of luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for commenting. Steve was never the CEO of D'Artagnan, but he was a Partner. D'Artagnan renamed as Milestone Solutions in 2017 and was acquired by CDM Smith in 2021. Steve left CDM Smith in December 2023 and has moved back to France.

    ReplyDelete